WELCOME CREATIVES, DREAMERS AND THE LIKE!
I thought I ought to give my followers an update on my current situation and how it will affect my art so far. I'll try to make it brief.
- Both my husband and I started a new job today.
- We will be on grave shifts for the foreseeable future.
- This will detract from my art time, and how much art I am able to post.
- I will still do commissions as efficiently as I can in my off time.
- I will still work on personal projects as well.
- Sponsorships will still be available for certain things.
- Masqfurade's initiation will be put on hold until we get more settled.
- Speaking of getting settled, we are also looking for a house to move into.
- When all is said and done, I'll let you know how that goes!
- Lastly, We are working on getting into school.
- We have been accepted for the summer semester.
- I'm trying to determine what I want to do for my degree; a really tough decision.
- School may also affect my art schedule; it is yet to be determined.
I want to stay connected with my followers throughout these big changes. Because of this, I'd like to know what you'd like to see most from me? Comics? Illustrations? Illustrated music videos? Story time videos? What sounds good to you guys?
Edit: March 6th, 2018
So I injured my back the first week on my new job. Of course I would do that. So I have to go to physical therapy. This is going to make my art take longer to finish. As such, those currently on my wait list will be getting a message from me soon to discuss options regarding their commission's completion.
Secondly, I really don't want to stick with this job. I am not someone who can deal with this kind of work apparently. I'm miserable beyond belief doing this. My forte lies elsewhere. I'm trying to find an alternative as soon as possible, so I appreciate your patience while I figure all this out. And get settled. If I end up having to quit, I may fill the interim time with sponsorship portraits to fund a specific project. Which brings me to my next point:
Third, my friend Talon Windstryke and I have been working together and soon I will have a result of that collaboration to show you all! Keep an eye out in the next... Couple hours? Maybe a day? If all goes well
Love you guys! Keep dreaming!
~ Nova Nocturne